Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs. 1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
1. Name and address of the responsible entity
The responsible entity according to the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character is:
Name: Novihum Technologies GmbH
Address: Blasewitzer Str. 41, 01307 Dresden
Tel: +49 (0) 351/45 04 213
Fax: +49 (0) 351/45 04 200
Name of legal representative: Dr. Andre Moreira
Address: Blasewitzer Str. 41, 01307 Dresden
Tel: +49 (0) 351/45 04 213
Fax: +49 (0) 351/45 04 200
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible entity is:
Name: Rainer Gerth
Address: Weidenstr. 70-72, 44147 Dortmund
Tel .: 0231/98 68 14 80
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation
The legal basis for this is § 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Temporary cookies are deleted after leaving the website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Analysis Tools
We use the website analytics service for Google Analytics web pages on our website, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
If you use the Google Adwords Conversion Tracking service, if you've reached this page through an ad on Google, a cookie will be placed on your device. This serves for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. The cookie is valid for 30 days. An identification of the person does not take place, however the observation, whether the user came on the side over a Google advertisement.
You can prevent this use by refusing to set corresponding cookies in the settings of your browser.
7. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion
• and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our place of business
8. Data Security
To ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted according to the SSL procedure according to the state of the art. In order to safeguard the data, we and the contracted service providers with whom we have concluded appropriate contractual arrangements will take appropriate state-of-the-art measures, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to maintain confidentiality used in technology.
Novihum Technologies GmbH
Blasewitzer street 41
Federal Republic of Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 351/4504213
Fax +49 (0) 351/4504200
Managing Director: Dr. Andre Moreira
Register court: Amtsgericht Dresden
Registration number: HRB 31681
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a sales tax law: DE 285 896 531